Vision, Mission & Goals
Children First. Always.
Bryan ISD, through innovation and choice in educational offerings, will provide positive experiences that ensure high school graduation and post-secondary success.
- Academic Goal:Support the academic and post-secondary success of every student.
2. Culture/Climate Goal: Support a culture and climate that encourages a shared responsibility for a positive learning environment that encourages positive regard for all people.
3. Workforce Goal: Maintain a high-quality workforce through competitive benefits and differentiated professional learning.
4. Community Engagement Goal: Actively partner with students, family, staff and the community to promote collaborative stakeholder engagement to achieve the District's vision.
5. School Safety and Security Goal: Ensure a physically and emotionally safe and secure environment while welcoming all students, staff, and visitors.
- We commit to serving the minds and hearts of our children, families, staff, and
community by modeling the Essential 8.
○ Work Ethic
- We provide a safe and inclusive environment so that every member of the school community can thrive.
- We lead by developing relationships built on trust and by instilling pride in our staff and students.
- We measure our success by the way we educate and celebrate the whole child.
- We value the diversity and unique gifts represented throughout our school community.
- We model servant leadership with integrity, service, and commitment.
Have questions about Bryan ISD? Let us hear from you at email@example.com.